Its me!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its me!!!

Hi, Everyone, it's me, Myself Louis from the USA. I am a new member here and will like to increase my friend list with the help of this board. Joining boards these days becomes bearings and people love to conversate with each other in free time. I have a joined this board for talking about travel. This is my passion and love to make my free time to memorize trough this alway. Anyone like to say welcome me here?
    Last edited by Louis; 10-11-2018, 09:12 AM.

Louis! First of all, I want to say warmly welcome in this discussion board from my side. Secondly, I am happy to know that you like traveling and also like to talk about this. I am also a traveling freak and really like to talk about my passion with various kinds of people. Anyhow, why you like traveling? which reason behind it?

Comment

Hello Louis,,, It's so nice to ahve you here in this great board would like to wish you really a warm welcome here. It's surely so amazing to talk about on various topics, So hope that you will able to get more and more stuff about tarveling.

Comment

It's my goodness that you both have say welcome me here. I am quite excited to know that you guys also have interest in traveling. its good and so sure now surely will be able to enhance my knowledge about diverse places. What say have I picked a good board? Hope you will reply here.

Comment

Louis! Going to say that you joined a really nice community. It is a nice community for increasing the knowledge and also getting the stuff about various things. So you say connected here and get lots of stuff. Anyhow, why you like traveling and how your interest is developed in it?

Comment

Welcome Louis as a member of this board. Hope talking with other members will remain a great way to have fun. I hope you like to take participation in different board and love to talk about your passion I mean Travel. Will love to read your experiences here.

Comment

Oh!! my goodness that you guys have say welcome me in this board. I am quite happy about that and will like to share my experience regarding west coast bus tours of usa. I have enjoyed this with my buddies in last days and had fun in California. That was a good time period for me cause have enjoyed ferry on Alcatraz island. Let me know have you ever been there?
              Last edited by Louis; 09-24-2018, 04:18 AM.

Comment

[B]Louis In which live in USA[/B]
                Last edited by Eimanwaster; 09-27-2018, 07:16 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

i want many friend online community friends list can i add you if you like that.
                  Last edited by jullybina; 09-27-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I want create online traveling community share tips and best places around the world for travel with, friend and family
                    Hire coach hull Top Hull rental service, coach hire, mini coach hire hull,private coach hire,minibus hire,bus hire hull taxi we provide seven day service

Comment

Jullybina sure you add me there i mean in friends list . I'm waiting your request [URL="https://www.hirecoachbradford.co.uk"]taxi in bradford [/URL] my list name
                      coach hire bradford, we provide seven day service taxi in bradford bus hire bradford minibus hire bradford coach hire bradford bradford taxi.
                      Last edited by Eimanwaster; 09-28-2018, 05:04 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Eimanwaste, I live in Boston.

Anyway, jully just create your community and don't forget to invite us there. We will definitely like to be a part of your travel board.
                        Last edited by Louis; 10-01-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

[B][URL="https://thingstodoaroundthe.world/member/21-louis"]Louis[/URL] that great place boston can you share some great place images plz[/B]

Comment

I can't find my camera right now and now going to share some images of this place from Google.

Comment

Jullybina! We will definitely join you because I am traveling lover and really like to get information about various places. You must invite us when you will make your community.

Comment

Working...
                              X