Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all guys!!!

Hi guys.,
    I am Rhonwen, from the USA. I am a new one member of this board and have just joind his forum. It's been so much great to be the part of this board and I am feeling really happy and good for it. Hope will able to see many of great replies from you all guys.

Rhonwen!! being a junior member of this board I would say a warm welcome to you here. Happy to have you here and keen to know about your hometown. Thus share with us where do you live in the USA? I am watching for your next response.

Comment

Like you Kingston, I am also pondering to know from him about his hometown and so sure he will like to drop here in a quick way. So till then let's talk about yourself. Where do you live buddy?

Comment

Hi Guys,
        My name is jullya . From Hull ,UK , Like travelling , I'm student and part time teacher .I hope all is well , I really happy join great community ...

Comment

Rhonwen, Must say welcome here as a board member. Hope talking with board members will remain a great time for you and add new buddies in your friend list.

Comment

HI Guys
            How are you . I'm new Here my name is Eiman For hull uk . I'm friends group travel coach. today my friend share this community link .
            Really Happy join great community today . my many friends already member here . I hope find new good friends and get more information
            relative travel and trips or place .

Comment

Hi, Everyone, it's me, Myself Louis from the USA. I am a new member here and will like to increase my friend list with the help of this board. Joining communities these days becomes trends and people love to conversation with each other in free time. I have a joined this board for talking about travel. This is my passion and love to make my free time to memorize trough this always. Anyone like to say welcome me here?

Comment

Working...
              X