What is travel near to you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is travel near to you?

Traveling is a way of knowing information about different people, regions, cultures, and traditions as well. I love this way of having fun and love to relish memories with family and friends by exploring different attractions. I love to travel bu\y bust and keen to know what are your views about this activity? Have you ever enjoyed?
    Last edited by Louis; 09-12-2018, 05:33 AM.

Traveling is a great hobby that people love to have. I also have a great interest in this thing as to be aroud the beautiful sights of the world remains so amazing. I am a fun seeker and love to do many other things while traveling. Love to make friends, know about tradition, languages, food and others way of life of the some of specific region or place. Always have fun with it so amazingly and now have a plan to be around Europe's Best one sights.

Comment

Seriously quite a cool thing knows about you all through this thread. you guys have the same opinion about traveling like me this is a positive sign. I am so sure now I can easily solve my problems and remove hesitations about different places and their cultures. So let's talk about guys first some advantage of traveling? Try to share your thoughts about this.

Comment

Great effort from your side and over to add here indeed traveling is a great way of having fun it has many advantages like
        1. collecting lifetime memories,
        2. Increases Self Confidence
        3. Knowing about different cultures and traditions
        4. Increase friend list
        5. Boost up your communication skills.

What do you think which one could a big advantage over all near to you?

Comment

Well, all of you guys have shared here such good stuff with all of us. I like your shared information about the Travel. I must say that for the travel hobby many things are required for this passion or hobby. I would love to tell you that I am also a traveling lover and now book tours new york my next move. I am so sure I'll spend my memorable time with my this plan. I want to know whats your ideas or personal views about the NYC. I will explore this city while this tour.
          __________________________________________________ _

I read many best book bus tours niagara falls reviews last night.

Comment

Travel is a word that justifies to know something more in your life. I just love this fun way to try out in my free time. I must say its true its a right way to explore this world and know more about its beauty. Must say, Louis, you are right to say its a reason to increases Self Confidence and friends that makes life quite different and exciting as well.

Comment

Hebrew! I am going to agree with you here that in this hobby or the experience of travel we can improve Self Confidence and make many new good friends in different regions or countries. I would love to say that once again I wanna know which are your personal stories about the travel to NYC. I hope so some other members got my point and share here there views about this beautiful city.

Comment

It's great for me to know that Hebrew and Jack had shared what is travel near them. After getting this stuff can say that they also a traveler like me.
                Anyhow, jack I can't get your point, Will you please describe in your next post?

Comment

Working...
                X